Account Manager, Outside Sales
Your Break-out Opportunity
Heigl is hiring rockstars to join our sales team! Join an established team that is driving success with big name partners like H.B. Fuller, 3M, Henkel Loctite and others.
Market Disruption fuels us! While most firms are weakened and battered from supply chain issues this year & Covid, the Heigl Sales Team has grown revenue 25% in 2020 and 50% in 2021.
People Often Join Heigl When:
- Are tired of the office politics associated with larger corporate cultures.
- Feel they have little voice in how to best accomplish their goals & are fed up
- Are ready to step out and truly "own" the direction and success of their career.
- Eager to join an established & growing "small business" company with a "start-up" culture.
- Are hungry to reap the rewards of their hard work--and are tired of sharing space with the sea of mediocrity from team members looking to coast 9-5.
Heigl Adhesives delivers customized adhesive solutions on demand for businesses.
- This position is ultimately responsible for hitting sales growth targets.
- You’ll assist core customers by understanding their unique adhesive application & creating adhesive & dispensing recommendations.
- Work with customers to successfully sample products.
- Maintain accuracy in our CRM system for your sales pipeline & log activities.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- 3+ years adhesive sales experience.
- To be a proven Hunter & Closer.
- You must be HUNGRY to crush sales goals & view hitting your KPI (key performance indicators) as a personal challenge.
- Entrepreneurial. No micromanaging here.
- Exceptional computer literacy. As a digital first company, it’s imperative you can quickly learn new software solutions to enable our continued disruption of the industry “dinosaurs”.
- Up-beat energy that elevates the team members around you.
- Open to feedback on performance. (Not everyone is comfortable with this approach, but it is essential for us to continue as an agile company taking on the industry Goliaths)
About Heigl Adhesives
We are disrupting the billion dollar adhesive industry by delivering engineered solutions to customers through an omni-channel sales/service process. We leverage digital advertising, websites, and eCommerce in a way the archaic behemoths of the industry cannot. This has led to exceptional year-over-year growth.
- We are big enough to offer the “corporate" company perks (medical, dental, 401k) without the stuffy red-tape culture.
- Your voice is heard & we value game changing ideas (big & small) from employees & all levels.
- When you need to recharge from the exciting challenge of taking on the industry Goliaths, you can work on your “short game” on our indoor putting green or play in our adhesive testing lab.
- Our mascot is a lounging office dog Rosie (she’s a Bernese Mountain Dog).
To apply for this role, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.