Customer Service Associate
Your Break-out Opportunity
If you're looking for a dynamic, fast-paced team-oriented role that challenges you…this is the position you’ve been searching for!
You will be on the front line learning the ins & outs of delivering an industry leading omni-channel sale & service experience to customers. As a key member of our growing Inside Sales & Service team you will be tasked with driving exceptional customer satisfaction while helping the team continue its 10x sales growth.
- Your “day job” will include pivoting between managing online eCommerce orders, taking customer calls, partnering with shipping & suppliers to track order fulfillment, and supporting our sales team.
- Act as the first point of contact for online customer orders & phone calls. Let your energy shine while assisting customers in purchasing online and tracking orders.
- Nurture prospective customers through the sales process by organizing customer adhesive samples and following-up on the sales pipeline.
- Drive additional revenue for the team by finding opportunities to cross sell/up-sell during service interactions with customers.
- Are you an over achiever looking to expand your business acumen? If so, you’re in luck. We have quarterly “stretch projects” that tie to core company initiatives that you’ll have an opportunity to tackle if you show the go-getter competencies we treasure at Heigl Adhesives.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A hunger for professional growth. This isn’t a position for someone who is looking for a job that they can hit the cruise control on and coast each day.
- Exceptional computer literacy. As a digital first company, it’s imperative you can quickly learn new software solutions to enable our continued disruption of the industry “dinosaurs”.
- Up-beat energy that elevates the team members around you.
- Detail Oriented: ability to quickly process customer requests accurately.
- Open to feedback on performance. We manage our business using score cards & metrics. This gives us insights into areas each of us “Rock” and areas for improvement. We commit to nurturing & training for the improvement opportunities. We ask our team members to be open to the transparency of performance & willingness to adjust course as needed. (Not everyone is comfortable with this approach, but it is essential for us to continue as an agile company taking on the industry Goliaths).
About Heigl Adhesives
We are in growth mode! Our team is disrupting the billion-dollar adhesive industry by delivering engineered solutions to customers through an omni-channel sales/service process. We leverage digital advertising, websites, and eCommerce in a way the archaic behemoths of the industry cannot. This has led to exceptional year-over-year growth.
- We are big enough to offer the “corporate" company perks (medical, dental, 401k) without the stuffy red-tape culture.
- Your voice is heard & we value game changing ideas (big & small) from employees & all levels.
- Need a break from the exciting challenge of taking on the industry Goliaths? Work on your “short game” on our indoor putting green.
- Our mascot is a lounging office dog Rosie (she’s a Bernese Mountain Dog)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 - $23.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- What you are looking for from this position as it pertains to your career growth?
- One location
Communication method(s) used:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused