Inside Sales Representative
We’ve seen 10x sales growth from our Inside Sales team in the last year! We need a hungry self-starter to join our expanding sales team.
As the Inside Sales Associate, you will bring an entrepreneurial flair to our lead generation. We’ve got loads of captive prospects & current customers; chalk full of revenue potential.
The right candidate may also become a member of our Sales Leadership Team.
A Little About Us
Heigl Adhesives is a growing manufacturer and national supplier of Industrial Adhesives with a strong eCommerce presence. We are also a trusted distributor of other leading manufacturers such as 3M, H.B. Fuller, and Henkel. Our growth has created an opportunity for a self-starter looking to for a fast track career in Inside Sales.
Your Skills And Expertise
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher from from an accredited institution
Heigl Adhesives receives over 250 new leads per week from inbound calls, contact forms, and emails. The Inside Sales team is responsible for
- Closing sales from these prospective & current customers to hit the team’s revenue targets
- Profile these leads to identify larger B2B sales opportunities to be handed off to our Account Sales Team.
- Lead outbound call efforts, from our extensive marketing database, to generate additional leads & sales.
- Provide real-time product information & recommendations to prospects.
- Manage the lead routing pipeline to ensure larger sales potential clients are handed over to our Account Sales Team, Medium Sized Accounts are worked by your team, and that team resources aren’t monopolized by low value prospects.
- We're looking for someone who can capture the customer order, with a secondary focus on up-sell after closing of the sale.
What We Need In A Team Member
Our ideal candidate is great on the phone, can write an excellent email and enjoys learning about new products and applications every day. But more than that we want an inside sales team that can create a buzz in the office by cultivating new relationships and opportunities and maintaining a professional, helpful attitude when interacting with customers and fellow employees.
Your Input Matters Here
We don't micromanage and love entrepreneurial attitudes. Every team member should be able to continually identify opportunities for company and department improvements.
What We Have to Offer
- We are big enough to offer the “corporate" company perks (medical, dental, 401k) without the stuffy red-tape culture.
- Your voice is heard & we value game changing ideas (big & small) from employees & all levels.
- When you need to recharge from the exciting challenge of taking on the industry Goliaths, you can work on your “short game” on our indoor putting green or play in our adhesive testing lab.
- Our mascot is a lounging office dog Rosie (she’s a Bernese Mountain Dog)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $26.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Edina, MN 55439: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Customer Service/Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location