Manager, Customer Success
Your Break-out Opportunity
We’ve experienced double digit year-over-year growth. This accelerated growth has created the opportunity for a hungry self-starter to join our expanding team.
As the Manager/Director of the Customer Success Team, you will own the customer experience & satisfaction at Heigl Adhesives.
This newly created role is designed to elevate the voice of the customer within our organization. You will help Design the Customer Experience Strategy & then own the tactical implementation across the organization. The ultimate goal is that your work, and that of your Customer Success Team, shortens the prospect sales cycle and increases core customer retention.
You will be a key member of the Operations Leadership Team. You will have a “seat at the table” with the other Operations team leads (Purchasing/Supply Chain, Warehouse, Finance) charged with helping set annual and quarterly strategic plans. The right candidate will have the opportunity to prove him/herself and eventually join the Senior Leadership team.
- Evaluate Current Customer Experience and develop 6-12-24 month roadmap for customer success team.
- Develop customer success scorecard/ metrics that 1) align with the roadmap 2) drive accountability & 3) align with your vision of customer success goals
- Act as the primary Voice of the Customer within the firm. Define analytics and reporting to help drive insights & understanding of our customer experience.
- Lead, Manage, and hold your team accountable for delivering Customer Success & develop processes for your customer success team.
- Manage the “House Accounts” (core customers who are not managed by an Account Manager): order energy, shipment tracking, etc.
- As a member of the Operations Leadership Team, help define the operational & delivery strategy and deliver 2-3 quarterly strategic initiatives that help the company “move the needle”
- Read & onboard to the EOS Traction model and run your team accordingly.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Customer Success or Inside Sales experience in a B2B Industrial Distribution or Manufacturing firm preferred.
- Strategic Thinker who has a proven track record of analyzing customer experiences, designing improvements, and has implemented solutions with trackable results.
- A hunger for professional growth. This isn’t a position for someone who is looking for a job that they can hit the cruise control and coast each day. You must be hungry to attack & crush purchasing & procurement challenges to drive improved profitability for the company.
- Exceptional computer literacy. As a digital first company, it’s imperative you can quickly learn new software solutions to enable our continued disruption of the industry “dinosaurs”.
- Up-beat energy that elevates the team members around you. You’ll interface with suppliers, sales staff, customers, customer service, product, and warehouse team members.
- Open to feedback on performance. We manage our business using score cards & metrics. We commit to nurturing & training for the improvement opportunities. We ask our team members to be open to the transparency of performance & willingness to adjust course as needed. (Not everyone is comfortable with this approach, but it is essential for us to continue as an agile company taking on the industry Goliaths).
About Heigl Adhesives
We are disrupting the billion dollar adhesive industry by delivering engineered solutions to customers through an omni-channel sales/service process. We leverage digital advertising, websites, and eCommerce in a way the archaic behemoths of the industry cannot. This has led to exceptional year-over-year growth.
We like to think that Heigl Adhesives acts like a “35 year old “Start-up”. There is a constant buzz & energy that accompanies the aggressive growth culture-- but we maintain the stability of a proven organization.
We are big enough to offer the “corporate" company perks (medical, dental, 401k) without the stuffy red-tape culture.
Your voice is heard & we value game changing ideas (big & small) from employees & all levels.
When you need to recharge from the exciting challenge of taking on the industry Goliaths, you can work on your “short game” on our indoor putting green or play in our adhesive testing lab.
Our mascot is a lounging office dog Rosie (she’s a Bernese Mountain Dog)