We are looking for an energetic optimist, with 2-5+ years of experience to join our digital marketing team.
- Fulfill your creative spirit by creating content (blogs, emails, websites, etc.)
- Exercise strategic vision by finding niche markets, identifying the right value propositions, messaging, and delivering integrated marketing programs to connect with those consumers.
- Feed your competitive drive by analyzing PPC, Web traffic, A/B and Multivariate testing results, and owning the analytics to drive lead generation/conversion success.
- Break from the mold and leave the corporate stuffy box behind & grow as a marketer across digital marketing disciplines.
- Ownership: ditch the feeling that you have limited control over your role. We want to empower you to continue to grow within your department and role.
Join Our Team
We are in growth mode! Our team is disrupting the billion-dollar adhesive industry by delivering engineered solutions to customers through an omni-channel sales/service process. We leverage digital advertising, websites, and eCommerce in a way the archaic behemoths of the industry cannot. This has led to exceptional year-over-year growth.
- We are big enough to offer the “corporate" company perks (medical, dental, 401k) without the stuffy red-tape culture.
- Your voice is heard & we value game changing ideas (big & small) from employees & all levels.
- Need a break from the exciting challenge of taking on the industry Goliaths? Work on your “short game” on our indoor putting green.
- Our mascot is a lounging office dog Rosie (she’s a Bernese Mountain Dog)'
We are seeking a reliable, goal-oriented person with a passion for marketing. Heigl Adhesives runs a series of eCommerce websites including: www.hotmelt.com, www.gluegun.com, www.infinitybond.com, www.dispensing.com, and www.seamingadhesives.com. We need you to tie marketing efforts together into polished campaigns that drive lead conversion.
- Campaign deployment and optimizations
- Monitor for issues and identify opportunities for improved growth and efficiencies
- Quickly identify and promptly react to marketplace/shopify issues
- Collaborate with marketing team to populate product pages with optimized written content and supporting visuals
- Seek out niche markets for growth
- Create integrated marketing campaigns & align messaging across the sales funnel.
- Own the content calendar (blogs, emails, PPC, etc.) create the content 1st hand!
- Write, design, edit optimize digital and traditional collateral (.com product pages, brochures & data sheets for sales reps).
- SEO is huge here. You’ll make sure it stays that way through content, link building, and optimization.
- Create product videos from start to publication.
- Organized, creative thinker with a passion for details
- Strong project management skills with a comfort to meeting / exceeding deadlines
- Team orientation and collaborative style with flexibility and commitment to achieving team goals and expectations
- Predisposition to learning, willingness to gain insights from coworkers, platform and systems, and learn from industry best practices
- Experience with Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) processes and methodologies
- Strong written, verbal, and collaboration skills
- Strong acumen with design and website software, such as Adobe Creative Suite, and Shopify
Get in Touch
Send us your resume and include a note on why you think you’d be a good fit. We’re looking forward to meeting our next digital marketing superstar!