We are currently looking for a shipping and receiving expert for our warehouse to join our fast growing team. This person will be responsible for correctly receiving inventory and organizing it within our warehouse. We also require cycle counting for inventory and the ability to pick, pack and ship orders within our system. Great communication (both written and verbal) skills are a must. We're looking for motivated self starters who are looking to grow with our team.
Click here to submit your application.
- Shipping and receiving of parts
- Performing cycle counts
- Stocking and replenishing parts
- Prepares shipments by assembling, packing, protecting, and labeling packages
- Other duties and projects as assigned by the Warehouse Manager
- Problem solver, with excellent critical thinking skills.
- Attention to detail with a need to "Get it done. Right"
- Strong multi-tasking abilities.
- Being a team player who values treating others with respect and elevating others
- Embrace new challenges and changes with a "Find a better way" attitude.
- Will thrive in a fast paced environment
- Prior work history in warehouse setting preferred
- Good Computer Skills
- Physical exertion required. Including, but not limited to, walking, standing, stooping, bending, and lifting up to 50 pounds
- Hazmat shipping experience huge plus
- Pallet jack and forklift experience
What We're Offering
- We are offering a position with a fast growing family oriented company.
- Health Care & Dental Available
- Paid Time Off
- Great 401K
- Team full of people excited to come to work every day.
- A lazy Bernese Mountain Dog named Rosie.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.50 - $20.20 per hour
To apply for this role, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.